Our communities of practice forums are only available to Society of Education and Training (SET) members. As a SET member you can participate in these forums by registering here
The SET forums are monitored by sector specialists to provide you with high quality content. There are several SET forums for you to explore:
- Information: This is a read only forum, which contains useful information such as a user guide, moderation policy and what constitutes a good post.
- Practice forum: This is area is intended as a sandbox where you can practise creating posts and threads, and using other forum tools. It will be cleared regularly.
- Resources: This forum signposts useful resources and websites such as the Excellence Gateway and Foundation Online Learning, users can add to this list any resources they find useful.
- QTLS: This forum will be looking to support members undertaking the QTLS professional formation process providing a place to interact with others undertaking professional formation and with the QTLS team at SET.
- A general community of practice forum in which to discuss a range of key sector issues, debate how the community of practice should work and discuss how SET can support you as practitioners.